Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Success Achieved on the Quest for the Purl!




♪♫ Guess who did a purllll             stitch?                               Guess who did a purllll stitch?

                                                       ♪♫ I DID, I DID!
                                                    ♫Nanner, nanner boo-boo! ♪♫










After coms class I sat down with an open mind, Leisure Arts' Knit Stitches DVD my parents gifted me for my birthday, and my new pack of acrylic needles I gifted to myself. :] 
I began to lose patience around the fourth time I needed to recast, and I decided I kind of hate knitting. 
I made a mental list of the many reasons knitting sucks while I worked on my knit stitch row, and wouldn't you know it, just as I started the next row I was stricken with the power of the purl!

(I still think crocheting is way better than knitting though. 
It's just at this point, anything made by me that isn't
a knotty or oversized disaster is worth celebrating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment